Welcome to the next generation of solar technology. Here at SolarTech Universal, we strive to deliver nothing but the best. Optimized with the latest technology in manufacturing, we partnered with industry leaders to establish a unique and exciting production line and deliver consistently efficient premium solar panels.
A first look into SolarTech Universal
Design render of the next generation production line for the Quantum series panels.
Tailor made from our partners in Switzerland by Meyer Burger.
Meyer Burger is the leading global technology company specializing in innovative systems and processes based in semiconductor technologies and employs around 1,700 people across three continents.
“Our focus is on photovoltaics while our competencies and technologies also cover important areas of the semiconductor and the optoelectronic industries as well as other selected high-end markets based on semiconductor materials.” - Meyer Burger
Meyer & Burger Ltd was founded in 1953 as a manufacturer and focused on watch jewel manufacturing machines.
• In 1999, the company announced the founding of Meyer & Burger Holding AG and brought the first band of solar into the market.
• The company started off 2003 with the opening of the Russian, Asian and American markets and the establishment of subsidiaries in China and Japan in its expansion.
• In 2006, the group of Meyer & Burger Holding AG was renamed to Meyer Burger Technology Ltd and relocated the company headquarters to Baar.
• In November 2007, the company went public.
• In 2013, Meyer Burger presents revolutionary SmartWire Technology to the world.
• In 2014, SolarTech Universal established their state-of-the-art U.S. production plant featuring SmartWire Technology with the help of Meyer Burger.
Assembled in the US with domestic and imported parts*